|Ground:||Grace Road, Leicester|
|Scorecard:||Leicestershire v Derbyshire|
|Player:||JWA Taylor, T Lungley, CJL Rogers|
|Event:||Twenty20 Cup 2009|
DateLine: 29th May 2009
Tom Lungley produced a stunning performance with the ball as he claimed 5 Leicestershire wickets to restrict them to a poor score of 127 for the loss of nine wickets. Chris Rogers and Greg Smith then increased their misery with hitting opening stand of 84. With this win Derbyshire has powered itself to the top of the North Division.
Leicestershire owed their meagre total of 127 for 9 to James Taylor, who top-scored with 40 from 39 balls. After the Leicestershire innings Rogers went full throttle in the run-chase, belting eight fours and three sixes in a 36-ball 58, and was ably supported by Smith, who was there at the end with an unbeaten 47 from 53.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE