|Ground:||County Ground, Northampton|
|Scorecard:||Northamptonshire v Surrey|
|Event:||ICC World Twenty20 2009|
DateLine: 15th June 2009
Chris Schofield's five wicket haul helped Surrey to register a comprehensive win over Northamptonshire. Northamptonshire added 37 runs to their overnight score but victory for Surrey never looked in doubt.
The home side started the last day needing 132 runs to make the visitors bat again, but they never got close. Schofield was simply too difficult to get away for the Northamptonshire batsmen as he spun a web of deceit and guile around the home side. Wickets continued to tumble and though Johannes van der Wath played an aggressive cameo his aggression led to his dismissal. Schofield was the man who responsible for his downfall. Other notable contributions for Northamptonshire were Andrew Hall who made 45 and Peters who made a patient half century.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE