|Ground:||The Rose Bowl, Southampton|
|Scorecard:||Hampshire v Nottinghamshire|
|Player:||N Pothas, Imran Tahir|
DateLine: 15th June 2009
Nottinghamshire cruised to a convincing 191-run victory and and thus reclaimed the top spot in the LV County Championship table. Needing 403 for an unlikely win, Hampshire got off to the worst possible start when James Tomlinson and opener Michael Carberry fell in successive overs. Tomlinson was caught by Bilal Shafayat off Pattinson and Carberry was trapped lbw by Charlie Shreck. Lumb and Vince then produced a partnership of 82 to give Hampshire some hope of salvaging a draw, only for Lumb to give a return catch to Patel. Chris Benham edged Luke Fletcher behind for Read the end was inevitable.
Keeper-captain Pothas made an unbeaten 63 but he did not receive much support from other end. Darren Pattinson was too hostile for the lower order batsmen to hold on as he cleaned up Griffiths and then had Tahir caught by Voges to hand Nottinghamshire a huge win.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE