|Player:||Mohammad Yousuf, Abdul Razzaq, Mohammad Aamer, Khurram Manzoor, Saeed Ajmal|
|Event:||Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2009|
DateLine: 22nd June 2009
Mohammad Yousuf and Abdul Razzaq have been included in the 15-man squad for the tour to Sri Lanka which starts in late June.
Yousuf had signed up with the Indian Cricket League (ICL) and virtually ended his career with Pakistan, but at the end of May, ICL released him from his contract.
Razzaq became the first former ICL player to return to international cricket after being banned when he joined Pakistan's Twenty20 World Cup squad in England.
Mohammad Aamer has been given a chance after the successful outing at the World Twenty20 along with the off-spinner Saeed Ajmal. Ajmal is the second spinner alongside Danish Kaneria. Opener Khurram Manzoor, who played two Tests against Sri Lanka in February, has been retained.
Pakistan will play three Tests, five ODIs and a Twenty20 match. The tour begins with a three-day warm-up match in Colombo on June 29.
Squad : Younis Khan (capt), Salman Butt, Khurram Manzoor, Mohammad Yousuf, Misbah-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal (wk), Umar Gul, Saeed Ajmal, Mohammad Aamer, Danish Kaneria, Abdul Razzaq, Abdur Rauf, Fawad Alam, Faisal Iqbal.
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE