|Ground:||Allan Border Field, Brisbane|
|Scorecard:||Australia A v Pakistan A|
|Player:||Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfraz Ahmed, B Geeves, CJ Ferguson, AC Voges|
|Event:||Pakistan A in Australia 2009|
DateLine: 13th July 2009
Australia A crushed the touring Pakistan A by eight wickets in their ODI at Brisbane on Sunday.
Batting first, Pakistan A were dismissed for 188 in 47.1 overs, despite a fighting 75 by Mohammad Hafeez. The Australian bowlers shared the wickets, Brett Geeves claiming three while Doug Bollinger, Moises Henriques and Clinton McKay claimed two apiece.
Hafeez got little support, and only Sarfraz Ahmed was able to chip in with a run-a-ball 45.
In reply, Callum Ferguson (72 not out) and Adam Voges (49 not out) put up 95 runs for the third wicket to guide Australia A to a facile win.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE