|Ground:||Allan Border Field, Brisbane|
|Scorecard:||Australia A v Pakistan A|
|Player:||Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfraz Ahmed, B Geeves, CJ Ferguson, AC Voges|
|Event:||Pakistan A in Australia 2009|
DateLine: 13th July 2009
Australia A crushed the touring Pakistan A by eight wickets in their ODI at Brisbane on Sunday.
Batting first, Pakistan A were dismissed for 188 in 47.1 overs, despite a fighting 75 by Mohammad Hafeez. The Australian bowlers shared the wickets, Brett Geeves claiming three while Doug Bollinger, Moises Henriques and Clinton McKay claimed two apiece.
Hafeez got little support, and only Sarfraz Ahmed was able to chip in with a run-a-ball 45.
In reply, Callum Ferguson (72 not out) and Adam Voges (49 not out) put up 95 runs for the third wicket to guide Australia A to a facile win.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE