|Ground:||County Ground, Derby|
|Scorecard:||England Under-19s v Bangladesh Under-19s|
|Player:||Anamul Haque, Amit Majumder, Saikat Ali, Mahmudul Hasan, CP Wood, H Riazuddin|
|Event:||Bangladesh Under-19s in England 2009|
DateLine: 14th July 2009
Replying to Englandís competitive total of 392, the Bangladesh colts made a slow and solid progress. The Bangladeshi openers were cautious not to throw away their wickets against a steady English bowling. The English team started the second day with the score on 338 for the loss of seven wickets. The final three wickets fell adding 54 runs in the process.
Riazuddin and Poynton were the overnight batsmen at the crease as they resumed the innings. Poynton was cleaned up by Abul Hasan as he failed to add to his overnight score. Christopher Wood threw his bat around as he scored 30 off just 52 balls. Riazuddin was the last man out as he was stumped for a patient 38. For Bangladesh the pick of the bowlers was Mahmudul Hasan as he finished with 3 for 47 in 25.1 overs.
In reply the Bangladeshi opening duo Ali and Majumder put on 68 for the first wicket, before Riazuddin trapped Majumder for a personal score of 29. Ali was the next one to go and the wicket again fell to Riazuddin. Wickets fell regularly in the Bangladeshi innings as the batsmen were not able to put together a substantial partnership. At the end of the second day, Anamul Haque was unbeaten on 45 and giving him company was Sabbir Rahman.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE