|Ground:||County Ground, Derby|
|Scorecard:||England Under-19s v Bangladesh Under-19s|
|Player:||SA Northeast, Anamul Haque|
|Event:||Bangladesh Under-19s in England 2009|
DateLine: 15th July 2009
Northeast scored his second century of the match as he guided England Under-19 to a strong position by the end of the third day. Northeast made 149 after making 107 in the first innings, to lead England to 284 for 3, with a massive lead of 374.
Bangladesh resumed on the third day on 209 for 5 and their remaining wickets fell for just 93 runs. Anamul Haque top scored with 71 but there were no other significant contributions as the innings folded for 302. Willey took 3 for 45 while Nathan Buck and Hamza Riazuddin took two wickets apiece.
Unlike in the first innings Northeast was aggressive in the second as he made runs at a faster clip. He shared an opening partnership of 129 with Jack Manuel as England put the Bangladesh team under immense pressure. Unlike in the first innings where the bowers after being battered came back strongly, the bowlers here had no answer to the onslaught by the English batsmen.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE