|Scorecard:||Gloucestershire v Worcestershire|
|Player:||K Ali, JEC Franklin, WTS Porterfield, GM Andrew|
DateLine: 18th July 2009
Kadeer Ali stroked a brilliant unbeaten century before rain washed out the Pro40 Division One match between Gloucestershire Gladiators and Worcestershire Royals at Cheltenham.
After being put in to bat first, Gladiators opener Kadeer dispatched his former county's bowling attack to all corners to bring up his hundred in 102 balls.
The knock was studded with 11 fours and two sixes and the only chance that he survived was a low once at backward point on 94. He guided guided Gloucestershire to 217-3 in the 33rd over when rain prompted umpires Neil Bainton and Mark Benson to take the players off the field.
Vikram Solanki had earlier run out Kadeer's opening partner, William Porterfield (12), with the score on 38.
The other two wickets to fall were taken by seamer Gareth Andrew (2-35).
The rain continued to fall in Cheltenham and the match was abandoned just before 6pm, both sides taking one point from the no result.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE