|Scorecard:||Gloucestershire v Worcestershire|
|Player:||K Ali, JEC Franklin, WTS Porterfield, GM Andrew|
DateLine: 18th July 2009
Kadeer Ali stroked a brilliant unbeaten century before rain washed out the Pro40 Division One match between Gloucestershire Gladiators and Worcestershire Royals at Cheltenham.
After being put in to bat first, Gladiators opener Kadeer dispatched his former county's bowling attack to all corners to bring up his hundred in 102 balls.
The knock was studded with 11 fours and two sixes and the only chance that he survived was a low once at backward point on 94. He guided guided Gloucestershire to 217-3 in the 33rd over when rain prompted umpires Neil Bainton and Mark Benson to take the players off the field.
Vikram Solanki had earlier run out Kadeer's opening partner, William Porterfield (12), with the score on 38.
The other two wickets to fall were taken by seamer Gareth Andrew (2-35).
The rain continued to fall in Cheltenham and the match was abandoned just before 6pm, both sides taking one point from the no result.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE