|Ground:||Grace Road, Leicester|
|Scorecard:||England Under-19s v Bangladesh Under-19s|
|Player:||H Riazuddin, Alauddin Babu, Mominul Haque, Anamul Haque, NL Buck|
|Event:||Bangladesh Under-19s in England 2009|
DateLine: 20th July 2009
Rain forced the officials to call off the match just when the second innings of the match started. After the first match drubbing, Bangladesh put on a much more improved performance with the bat to score a competitive total. Bangladesh skipper won the toss and elected to bat first on good batting conditions.
Anamul Haque was the pillar around which the innings was build around as he scored a patient 78 with eight hits to the fence. Late bursts from Mominul Haque and Alauddin Babu pushed the score past 250 run mark, which itself was a great achievement, with the latter being the most aggressive. For England, Riazuddin and Buck picked up two wickets each. The English team in reply faced just 3.3 overs before rain forced the players and the officials back into the pavilion.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE