|Player:||GC Tonge, ADS Fletcher, RN Lewis, KOA Powell, DS Smith|
|Event:||Bangladesh in West Indies 2009|
DateLine: 22nd July 2009
West Indies named their 14-member squad for the first two ODIs at home against Bangladesh following the 2-0 defeat in the Test series.
The batting line-up has been boosted by the inclusion of Devon Smith, Andre Fletcher and the uncapped Kieran Powell while the bowling department boosted with the selection of legspinner Rawl Lewis and the rookie fast bowler Gavin Tonge. Floyd Reifer will captain the side.
Ryan Austin, Tino Best, Ryan Hinds, Kevin McClean, and Omar Phillips were among the other players who missed out from the Test squad.
The first two ODIs will be staged at Windsor Park in Dominica on July 26 and 28. St Kitts will host the third and final match on July 31, as well as the only Twenty20 international two days later.
Squad : Floyd Reifer (capt), Darren Sammy, David Bernard, Travis Dowlin, Andre Fletcher (wk), Rawl Lewis, Nikita Miller, Nelon Pascal, Kieran Powell, Dale Richards, Kemar Roach, Devon Smith, Devon Thomas, Gavin Tonge.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE