|Ground:||London Road, Sleaford|
|Scorecard:||England Under-19s v Bangladesh Under-19s|
|Player:||Amit Majumder, AJ Wheater|
|Event:||Bangladesh Under-19s in England 2009|
DateLine: 29th July 2009
A crucial knock from Adam Wheater helped England to romp home by five wickets in the first T20 match against Bangladesh U-19. Set to chase 155 in their stipulated 20 overs, Wheater helped his side to overcome the target in just 20 overs, to help the English side take lead in the two- match series.
England had won the toss and invited Bangladesh to bat first. For the Bangladesh team only Amit Majumder made a substantial score as the others faltered. Majumder top-scored with a classy 74 off 45 ball which included eleven hits to the fence and two over the ropes. Other than him there was no sizable contribution from the other batsmen. For England Azeem Rafiq and Briggs picked up two wickets apiece.
England in reply lost Vice early but, Manuel and Butler put on 65 for the second wicket, to put the innings on track. The job was completed by Wheater, who scored a well-paced 43 with six boundaries. For Bangladesh, Sabbir Rahman picked up couple of wickets.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE