DateLine: 4th October 2009
England all-rounder Andrew Flintoff admitted that his next injury if any is likely to be his last.
The right-arm pacer, who recently retired from Test cricket to focus on the one-day game, is in the early stages of recovery from his latest bout of knee surgery.
"The next time I get injured, I will be gone," he said.
"Realistically, with the operation I've had, I have a limited shelf-life. I'll try to draw that out for as long as I can.
"But if the knee or anything else goes, that will pretty much be it. I've been injured since I was 13. Me and bowling have never actually gone together."
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE