DateLine: 4th October 2009
England all-rounder Andrew Flintoff admitted that his next injury if any is likely to be his last.
The right-arm pacer, who recently retired from Test cricket to focus on the one-day game, is in the early stages of recovery from his latest bout of knee surgery.
"The next time I get injured, I will be gone," he said.
"Realistically, with the operation I've had, I have a limited shelf-life. I'll try to draw that out for as long as I can.
"But if the knee or anything else goes, that will pretty much be it. I've been injured since I was 13. Me and bowling have never actually gone together."
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- Sri Lanka in India 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE