|Ground:||Harare Sports Club, Harare|
|Scorecard:||Zimbabwe v Kenya|
|Player:||H Masakadza, S Matsikenyeri, AG Cremer|
|Event:||Kenya in Zimbabwe 2009/10|
DateLine: 16th October 2009
Graeme Cremer produced career-best all round performance with bat and ball to help Zimbabwe secure a 2-0 lead. Chasing an imposing 264 for victory at the Harare Sports Club, Cremer returned with superb figures of 6 for 46, as Zimbabwe prevailed by 86 runs.
After winning the toss, Prosper Utseya chose to bat first as Hamilton Masakadza once again came good with bat as he scored 66 from 91 balls. He added 77 in 15 overs for the first wicket with Mark Vermeulen. Though the middle order wobbled to leave Zimbabwe placed at 170 for 5 with 12 overs remaining, Stuart Matsikenyeri guided the tail, finishing unbeaten on 71 from 70 balls, with two fours and two sixes. The pick of the Kenya attack was the slow left-armer Hiran Varaiya, who claimed 3 for 38 in his ten overs.
Kenya in reply got off to a good start as Obuya and Patel added 57 for the first wicket. But Utseya struck twice with his offspinners before Cremer crashed through the middle-order. His first victim was Obuya, caught by Elton Chigumbura for 49 from 51 balls, and he chipped away at regular intervals, with two of his wickets coming from the last three balls of his spell.
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE