|Ground:||Harare Sports Club, Harare|
|Scorecard:||Zimbabwe v Kenya|
|Player:||H Masakadza, S Matsikenyeri, AG Cremer|
|Event:||Kenya in Zimbabwe 2009/10|
DateLine: 16th October 2009
Graeme Cremer produced career-best all round performance with bat and ball to help Zimbabwe secure a 2-0 lead. Chasing an imposing 264 for victory at the Harare Sports Club, Cremer returned with superb figures of 6 for 46, as Zimbabwe prevailed by 86 runs.
After winning the toss, Prosper Utseya chose to bat first as Hamilton Masakadza once again came good with bat as he scored 66 from 91 balls. He added 77 in 15 overs for the first wicket with Mark Vermeulen. Though the middle order wobbled to leave Zimbabwe placed at 170 for 5 with 12 overs remaining, Stuart Matsikenyeri guided the tail, finishing unbeaten on 71 from 70 balls, with two fours and two sixes. The pick of the Kenya attack was the slow left-armer Hiran Varaiya, who claimed 3 for 38 in his ten overs.
Kenya in reply got off to a good start as Obuya and Patel added 57 for the first wicket. But Utseya struck twice with his offspinners before Cremer crashed through the middle-order. His first victim was Obuya, caught by Elton Chigumbura for 49 from 51 balls, and he chipped away at regular intervals, with two of his wickets coming from the last three balls of his spell.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE