|Ground:||Harare Sports Club, Harare|
|Scorecard:||Zimbabwe v Kenya|
|Player:||DO Obuya, RR Patel, MA Ouma, MA Vermeulen, F Mutizwa, BRM Taylor|
|Event:||Kenya in Zimbabwe 2009/10|
DateLine: 17th October 2009
Zimbabwe, boosted by an authoritative batting display, won the match by six wickets with two overs to spare and with it the series.
Batting first Kenya were given a confident start by their openers David Obuya and Alex Obanda, who put on 64 in 12 overs before Obanda was dismissed by Ray Price. Prosper Utseya dismissed Steve Tikolo off his own bowling. Obuya and Patel added 31 till Utseya trapped Obuya. Kenya were well placed at 190 for 3 in the 40th over but legpsinner Graeme Cremer struck twice to dismiss the two settled batsmen. Kenya slowed down a touch before Thomas Odoyo smashed 30 off 17 balls to lift the total.
Zimbabwe were given a strong start when the in-form Hamilton Masakadza knocked 23 in an opening partnership of 30. Vermeulen and Mutizwa then added 111. Nehemiah Odhiambo then managed to dismiss Vermeulen for 56. Brendan Taylor joined Mutizwa and added 47. Mutizwa was finally dismissed when he was trapped by Onyango. Taylor and Stuart Matsikenyeri then continued the good work. Taylor worked the ball around and once Matsikenyeri was dismissed Taylor ensured the game was sealed with minimum fuss.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE