|Player:||TD Paine, GA Manou|
|Event:||Australia in India 2009/10|
DateLine: 29th October 2009
South Australia wicketkeeper Graham Manou has been called to India to join the Australian squad after Tim Paine suffered a badly broken finger.
Tasmanian Paine broke his left ring finger when taking a Peter Siddle bouncer in the eighth over as Australia slumped to a 99-run loss to India in the second ODI in Nagpur on Thursday. Paine saw out the match but will now return home to recuperate, while Manou was flying out on Thursday and will arrive in time for the next game in the seven-match series in Delhi on Saturday.
Manou made his international debut as a replacement for the injured Brad Haddin during the third Test of the recent Ashes series in England.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE