|Ground:||Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai|
|Scorecard:||Mumbai v Delhi|
|Player:||AM Nayar, AB Agarkar, OJ Khanwilkar|
|Event:||Ranji Trophy 2009/10|
DateLine: 3rd January 2010
Abhishek Nayar was in imperious form as he cracked an unbeaten 111 to help the current champions recover from a difficult morning on the opening day of their Ranji Trophy semi-final against Delhi. After being reduced to 86 for three on a lively pitch, Mumbai staged a remarkable recovery, thanks mainly to Nayar's gritty display and his two significant partnerships with Khanvilkar (70) and Ajit Agarkar (57 batting).
At stumps, Mumbai found itself at 329 for four in 83 overs.
Nayar added 145 runs for the fourth wicket with another left-handed batsman Khanvilkar to steady the rocking boat on either side of lunch and then put on 98 runs during a breezy, unbroken fifth-wicket partnership with the free-stroking Agarkar to consolidate the innings.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE