|Event:||Pakistan in Australia 2009/10|
DateLine: 11th January 2010
Pakistani all-rounder Abdul Razzaq is due to miss the ODIs and the Twenty20 encounter against Australia after having fractured his hand and advised rest for a month.
"I've sustained a fracture while batting. It was one of those out-of-the-blue injuries, where I was batting and the ball smashed into my hand. The hand has been plastered and I've been advised rest for one month by the medical staff. It's very unfortunate, as I was really looking forward to playing in Australia for Pakistan if selected," Razzaq told a leading cricket website.
Razzaq would have been an asset to the team for his all-round ability especially after his performance during Pakistanís Twenty20 World Cup triumph earlier last year. The 30-year-old last featured for his nation in the three ODIs and 2 T20s against New Zealand held in Abu Dhabi in November 2009.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE