|Event:||KFC Twenty20 Big Bash 2009/10|
DateLine: 11th January 2010
New South Wales medium pacer Aaron Bird has been reported for a "doubtful bowling action" and will undergo an analysis of his bowling at the country's Institute of Sport in Canberra within the next 21 days.
"Cricket Australia (CA) has today advised that NSW bowler Aaron Bird has been reported under its Doubtful Bowling Action Procedures," CA said in a statement.
Bird was reported by on-field umpires during his team's KFC Twenty20 Big Bash match against the Retravision Warriors in Perth on January 5.
"Bird is now required to undergo an analysis of his bowling at the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra as soon as possible, but no later than 21 days after being notified of the report. He will be available for selection for NSW until the results of this testing are known," the CA statement read.
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE