|Event:||KFC Twenty20 Big Bash 2009/10|
DateLine: 11th January 2010
New South Wales medium pacer Aaron Bird has been reported for a "doubtful bowling action" and will undergo an analysis of his bowling at the country's Institute of Sport in Canberra within the next 21 days.
"Cricket Australia (CA) has today advised that NSW bowler Aaron Bird has been reported under its Doubtful Bowling Action Procedures," CA said in a statement.
Bird was reported by on-field umpires during his team's KFC Twenty20 Big Bash match against the Retravision Warriors in Perth on January 5.
"Bird is now required to undergo an analysis of his bowling at the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra as soon as possible, but no later than 21 days after being notified of the report. He will be available for selection for NSW until the results of this testing are known," the CA statement read.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE