|Ground:||Chittagong Divisional Stadium, Chittagong|
|Scorecard:||Bangladesh v England|
|Player:||GP Swann, AL Hosie|
|Event:||England in Bangladesh 2009/10|
DateLine: 14th March 2010
The English side continued their domination over the hosts as first they ended the Bangladeshi innings at 296 and then consolidated their position of strength by extending the lead to huge propositions. England at the close of day's play at 131 for 5 with a lead of 434 runs.
Naeem Islam (38, 116b, 6x4) put up some sort of resistance. The pair defied the English bowlers for 39 overs as they added 113 to give some respectability to the Bangladeshi total. Swann finally put an end to the innings as he collected five wickets for 90 runs in 29.2 overs.
England in reply found themselves in some sort of trouble as they could not assert their supremacy in their second innings. The spinners led by skipper Shakib Al Hasan brought about the English batting collapse as none of the batsmen could convert their starts into something substantial.
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15