|Ground:||Beausejour Stadium, Gros Islet|
|Scorecard:||Australia Women v India Women|
|Player:||AJ Blackwell, J Goswami, M Raj, PG Raut|
|Event:||ICC Women's World Twenty20 2010|
DateLine: 14th May 2010
The Australian women stamped their authority over the Indian side with a comprehensive win. The Australian women displayed the same professionalism that is always being associated withe the men's side. The Australian women completed a seven-wicket victory as they entered the final of the tournament.
The Indian side batted first and they hoped to put on a huge score. Barring Raut none of the batswomen scored big or briskly. The brightest star in the batting line-up Mithali Raj failed to score big and that contributed to a below par total of 119 in their 20 overs.
Captain Jhulan Goswami effected an early breakthrough, bowling out Villani via her pads. But Shelly Nitschke and captain Alex Blackwell were undeterred. The left-right combination didn't allow the Indian bowlers to settle down: using their feet smartly, the Aussies set out after the target with zeal.
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016