|Ground:||Centurion Park, Centurion|
|Scorecard:||Central Districts v Victoria|
|Player:||JM How, AJ Finch|
|Event:||Champions League 2010/11|
DateLine: 15th September 2010
Aaron Finch smashed a superb 93 as the Victoria got their first Champions League Twenty20 win, beating the Central Stags by seven wickets. Finch held his nerve in a tense finish, hitting Doug Bracewell for six off the fourth ball of the final over, after the Australian side found themselves needing 48 off the last four overs.
Finch found a solid partner in Andrew McDonald, who hit 18 not out in an unbeaten stand of 66.
Stags captain Jamie How earlier hit an unbeaten 77 off 55 balls as the New Zealand team reached 165 for five in their 20 overs. The Stags made a poor start, with Victoria fast bowler Peter Siddle taking two wickets in the first over.
At the halfway stage they had laboured to 48 for three. How and George Worker put on 53 in 48 balls for the fourth wicket before Brendon Diaminti helped How add 66 off 29 balls for the fifth wicket.
- Afghanistan in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- England in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- India in Australia 2014/15
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa Women in India 2014/15
- West Indies in South Africa 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE