|Ground:||De Beers Diamond Oval, Kimberley|
|Scorecard:||South Africa v Zimbabwe|
|Player:||CJ Chibhabha, BRM Taylor, JP Duminy|
|Event:||Zimbabwe in South Africa 2010/11|
DateLine: 11th October 2010
South African left-hander JP Duminy hammered a glorious 96 not out as he helped South Africa secure a win in the second and the final T20 encounter. Duminy propelled South Africa to an imposing 194 for six in 20 overs but Zimbabwe made a spirited reply before losing by eight runs.
Duminy's innings is the highest individual score by a South Africa batsman in a T20 International as he made his runs off 54 balls, with his last 46 scored off just 17 deliveries, as South Africa scored 67 off the last five overs of their innings.
The Zimbabwean batsmen failed to match the scoring rate as five batsmen fell to catches off attempted big hits and captain Elton Chigumbura was run out attempting an improbable second run in the penultimate over.
Zimbabwe's total of 186 for seven was their highest in a Twenty20 international. Zimbabwe's openers began the chase in meek fashion, as the Powerplay overs, including three without boundaries, yielded only 45 for the loss of Hamilton Masakadza. Soon when the spinners were introduced Taylor and Chibhabha started to up the ante. With 73 required off 43, Chibhabha mistimed a sweep off Botha. Charles Coventry's exit gave the hosts the upper hand, and soon Taylor perished. Chigumbura and Tatenda Taibu kept the game alive until the last over. Theron's brilliant final over sealed the match for the hosts.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE