|Event:||Australia in India 2010/11|
DateLine: 12th October 2010
The Indian selectors have announce a literally second string side for the upcoming one-day series against Australia. India will be without Virender Sehwag in the upcoming one-day series against Australia due to an injury while Sachin Tendulkar, Harbhajan Singh, Pragyan Ojha and Zaheer Khan have been rested.
Gautam Gambhir and Ishant Sharma who sustained injuries during the Australia Test series were also rested.
The selectors have filled the opening slot by calling Murali Vijay in the 14-member squad, which has a new face in batsman Shikhar Dhawan.
Vinay Kumar, who made his ODI debut against Zimbabwe in May this year, makes a comeback and would be part of the pace battery which includes trio of Ashish Nehra, Munaf Patel and Praveen Kumar.
R Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja are likely to spearhead the spin department.
Squad: MS Dhoni (capt & wk), Murali Vijay, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Yuvraj Singh, Saurabh Tiwary, R Ashwin, Praveen Kumar, Ashish Nehra, Munaf Patel, Vinay Kumar, Ravindra Jadeja, Rohit Sharma
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE