DateLine: 10th November 2010
b>Media Release - 10 November 2010
PCB has suspended the Stipend Contract of Mr. Zulqarnain Haider for violating terms and conditions of the same.
A fact-finding committee has been formulated to establish the facts surrounding the incident of Mr. Haider's disappearance from the Team Hotel. The committee includes Mr. Subhan Ahmad (PCB), Mr. Intikhab Alam (Manager Pakistan Team) and Maj. Khawaja Najam (Security Manger Pakistan Team). The Committee will meet soon.
PCB is trying to get in touch with Mr. Haider but the attempts to contact him have so far remained unsuccessful.
No further comments on this matter will be made till further information is available with PCB.
(Article: Copyright © 2010 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE