DateLine: 10th November 2010
b>Media Release - 10 November 2010
PCB has suspended the Stipend Contract of Mr. Zulqarnain Haider for violating terms and conditions of the same.
A fact-finding committee has been formulated to establish the facts surrounding the incident of Mr. Haider's disappearance from the Team Hotel. The committee includes Mr. Subhan Ahmad (PCB), Mr. Intikhab Alam (Manager Pakistan Team) and Maj. Khawaja Najam (Security Manger Pakistan Team). The Committee will meet soon.
PCB is trying to get in touch with Mr. Haider but the attempts to contact him have so far remained unsuccessful.
No further comments on this matter will be made till further information is available with PCB.
(Article: Copyright © 2010 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE