DateLine: 29th November 2010
Media Release - 29 November 2010
The three member Fact Finding Committee formed by the PCB to establish the facts surrounding the incident of Zulqarnain Haider's disappearance from the Team Hotel in Dubai during the recent Pakistan vs. South Africa series, held a meeting at PCB Headquarters today. The committee has finalized its report and submitted the same to PCB.
PCB has no further comments to make on this matter at this stage.
(Article: Copyright © 2010 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE