DateLine: 29th November 2010
Media Release - 29 November 2010
The three member Fact Finding Committee formed by the PCB to establish the facts surrounding the incident of Zulqarnain Haider's disappearance from the Team Hotel in Dubai during the recent Pakistan vs. South Africa series, held a meeting at PCB Headquarters today. The committee has finalized its report and submitted the same to PCB.
PCB has no further comments to make on this matter at this stage.
(Article: Copyright © 2010 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE