|Event:||Pakistan in New Zealand 2010/11|
DateLine: 3rd December 2010
Media Release - 3 December 2010
After the Chairman Selection Committee's discussion with other selectors and the Test Captain it is decided to include Khurram Manzoor as the 15th player in the National Test Squad for upcoming Pakistan vs New Zealand Series. First Test Match will be played in Hamilton from 7-11 January while the second test match is scheduled to be played in Wellington from 15-19 January.
Pakistan will be visiting New Zealand in December-February for 3 T20s, 2 Tests and 6 ODIs.
(Article: Copyright © 2010 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE