DateLine: 3rd November 2012
Nelson have signed South African batsmen Ryan Canning as their professional for 2013.
Canning is a batsman/wicketkeeper for Boland and the Cape Cobras Franchise who also bowls medium pace at club level.
The 28 year-old has extensive UK club experience and has previously played for Exmouth, Wolverhampton and Oxford.
In 86 First-class matches to date, Canning has scored 3920 runs at 35.6 with five centuries and he has claimed 295 victims.
Nelson would like to thank James from World Sports Exchange for his help in signing Ryan.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE