|Ground:||Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne|
|Scorecard:||Australia v Pakistan|
|Event:||VB Series 2004/05|
DateLine: 5th February 2005
Pakistan allrounder Abdul Razzaq has been found not guilty of dissent during Australia's 18-run victory in the opening match of the Tri-series cricket finals in Melbourne.
Razzaq faced the charge under the International Cricket Council (ICC) code of conduct "for showing dissent towards an umpire's decision" after a wide was called off one of his deliveries.
But in a brief statement, the ICC said a panel of match referee Chris Broad, standing umpires Steve Davis and Billy Bowden and third umpire Bob Parry had decided the charge should not be upheld.
(Article: Copyright © 2005 AFP)
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE