|Ground:||Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne|
|Scorecard:||Australia v Pakistan|
|Event:||VB Series 2004/05|
DateLine: 5th February 2005
Pakistan allrounder Abdul Razzaq has been found not guilty of dissent during Australia's 18-run victory in the opening match of the Tri-series cricket finals in Melbourne.
Razzaq faced the charge under the International Cricket Council (ICC) code of conduct "for showing dissent towards an umpire's decision" after a wide was called off one of his deliveries.
But in a brief statement, the ICC said a panel of match referee Chris Broad, standing umpires Steve Davis and Billy Bowden and third umpire Bob Parry had decided the charge should not be upheld.
(Article: Copyright © 2005 AFP)
- Australia in New Zealand 2016/17
- Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/17
- Desert Twenty20 2016/17
- England in India 2016/17
- ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier 2016/17
- Pakistan in Australia 2016/17
- South Africa Women in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in South Africa 2016/17
- United Arab Emirates Tri-series 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE