|Ground:||Multan Cricket Stadium, Iqbal Stadium, Faisalabad|
DateLine: 4th October 2005
Media Release - 4 October 2005
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) and Philips Electrical Company today signed an agreement to install floodlights in Iqbal Stadium Faisalabad and Multan Cricket Stadium. On behalf of PCB Mr Abbas Zaidi, Director Board Operations, and on behalf of Philips Electrical Company Mr Tahir Habib, Manager Turnkey Project, signed the agreement.
The installation is expected to be completed in four months time. Efforts will however be made to have the floodlights installed before the commencement of the Indian Tour to Pakistan. It has also been decided that Philips will be responsible for maintenance of floodlights at various stadium where floodlights have been installed.
The installation of the floodlights will be at a cost of Rs 146 million. Nespak are the consultants for this project.
PCB Media Department
(Article: Copyright © 2005 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE