|Ground:||Multan Cricket Stadium, Iqbal Stadium, Faisalabad|
DateLine: 4th October 2005
Media Release - 4 October 2005
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) and Philips Electrical Company today signed an agreement to install floodlights in Iqbal Stadium Faisalabad and Multan Cricket Stadium. On behalf of PCB Mr Abbas Zaidi, Director Board Operations, and on behalf of Philips Electrical Company Mr Tahir Habib, Manager Turnkey Project, signed the agreement.
The installation is expected to be completed in four months time. Efforts will however be made to have the floodlights installed before the commencement of the Indian Tour to Pakistan. It has also been decided that Philips will be responsible for maintenance of floodlights at various stadium where floodlights have been installed.
The installation of the floodlights will be at a cost of Rs 146 million. Nespak are the consultants for this project.
PCB Media Department
(Article: Copyright © 2005 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE