|Event:||India in Pakistan 2005/06|
DateLine: 28th December 2005
Pakistan all-rounder Abdul Razzaq was admitted to hospital Wednesday with high fever and a chest infection but said he hopes to be fit before the India series next month.
"I have been advised to rest for one week and have undergone tests on a chest infection. The high fever has weakened me," Razzaq told AFP.
"I hope that I will regain fitness before the India series."
Pakistan meet India in three Tests and five one-day games, with the first Test starting in Lahore on January 13.
The 26-year-old allrounder missed Pakistan's three-Test series against England due to an elbow injury, but played in all five matches of the one-day series which ended last week.
Razzaq has scored 1,523 runs in 37 Tests with 77 wickets as a medium-pace bowler, while his tally in 201 one-day matches is 3,948 runs and 223 wickets.
(Article: Copyright © 2005 AFP)
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE