DateLine: 26th June 2006
England captain Michael Vaughan will find out on Monday whether he needs another surgery on his injured knee. The decision will be taken after a meeting between England and Yorkshire physios.
Vaughan’s condition worsened when he was playing for Yorkshire at Arundel last week. Earlier, he was sidelined for the ongoing one-day series against Sri Lanka.
"We will have to decide whether he needs a longer period of strengthening his knee or if some other course of action is required," Yorkshire physio Scott McAllister said. “A fourth operation on his knee is a possibility but at this stage nothing has been set in stone and the situation needs to be carefully assessed, ” McAllister added.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE