|Event:||Bangladesh in Kenya and Zimbabwe 2006|
DateLine: 7th August 2006
The Bangladesh Cricket Board have recalled middle-order batsman Tushar Imran for the upcoming one-day series in Kenya.
BCB chief executive Mahmudur Rahman said: “Imran has been a stand-by for the African tour. We have called him as a replacement for injured captain Habibul Bashar.”
Bangladesh, who lost a recent one-day series in Zimbabwe, will play three one-day internationals in Nairobi on August 12, 13 and 15. Imran, whose last one-day appearance was against Australia at home in April, has so far scored 545 runs in 35 matches with two half-centuries. He will leave for Nairobi on Tuesday. Wicketkeeper-batsman Khaled Mashud has been retained as captain.
- Afghanistan in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- England in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- India in Australia 2014/15
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa Women in India 2014/15
- West Indies in South Africa 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE