|Event:||Bangladesh in Kenya and Zimbabwe 2006|
DateLine: 7th August 2006
The Bangladesh Cricket Board have recalled middle-order batsman Tushar Imran for the upcoming one-day series in Kenya.
BCB chief executive Mahmudur Rahman said: “Imran has been a stand-by for the African tour. We have called him as a replacement for injured captain Habibul Bashar.”
Bangladesh, who lost a recent one-day series in Zimbabwe, will play three one-day internationals in Nairobi on August 12, 13 and 15. Imran, whose last one-day appearance was against Australia at home in April, has so far scored 545 runs in 35 matches with two half-centuries. He will leave for Nairobi on Tuesday. Wicketkeeper-batsman Khaled Mashud has been retained as captain.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE