|Ground:||Kennington Oval, Kennington|
|Event:||Pakistan in British Isles 2006|
DateLine: 21st August 2006
The Pakistan cricket team returned to The Oval on Monday, the day after the fourth and final Test was forfeited to England following allegations of ball-tampering.
The players arrived on their team bus and were to head inside to collect their remaining equipment from the ground.
Sky News television said they understood the players wanted to speak but had been advised to remain silent.
The Pakistan Cricket Board were to hold a press conference later Monday.
The fourth and final Test between England and Pakistan at The Oval was sensationally abandoned on Sunday after an ugly row.
England were declared the winners after Pakistan were adjudged to have forfeited the match when they refused to take the field after the tea interval.
The tourists were incensed that they had been accused of ball tampering and penalised five runs.
(Article: Copyright © 2006 AFP)
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE