|Ground:||Kennington Oval, Kennington|
|Scorecard:||England v Pakistan|
|Event:||Pakistan in British Isles 2006|
DateLine: 29th September 2006
Sri Lankan cricket authorities Friday welcomed the outcome of the ball tampering probe against Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul Haq.
"It is a very fair inquiry", K Mathivanan, the Secretary of Sri Lanka Cricket interim committee told AFP.
Sri Lanka, who have been at loggerheads with Darrel Hair since he no-balled ace spinner Muttiah Muralitharan for throwing in 1995, could not be drawn into comment on Hair's accusations against Inzamam.
The local administrators also declined to comment on the demand by both India and Pakistan to exclude Hair from officiating in next month's Champions Trophy to be played in India.
The matter was resolved as the Australian umpire was withdrawn from the tournament due to security reasons.
(Article: Copyright © 2006 AFP)
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- Digicel ODI Series 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- Sri Lanka in India 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE