|Ground:||National Stadium, Karachi|
|Scorecard:||Pakistan v South Africa|
|Event:||South Africa in Pakistan 2007/08|
DateLine: 3rd October 2007
South African wicket-keeper Mark Boucher on Wednesday broke Ian Healy's record for dismissals behind the stumps when he claimed his 396th victim.
The 30-year-old stumped Pakistani batsman Umar Gul for 12 on the third day of the first Test against Pakistan at the National Stadium in Karachi.
Boucher, who made his Test debut against Pakistan at Sheikhupura in 1997, has 378 catches and 18 stumpings from 103 Tests. He is regarded as one of the world's best keepers and is also a dependable batsman.
Healy, who retired in 1999, had 366 catches and 29 stumpings in 119 Tests.
(Article: Copyright © 2007 AFP)
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England in India 2016/17
- England Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- Pakistan Women in New Zealand 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
- West Indies Women in India 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE