|Ground:||National Stadium, Karachi|
|Scorecard:||Pakistan v South Africa|
|Event:||South Africa in Pakistan 2007/08|
DateLine: 3rd October 2007
South African wicket-keeper Mark Boucher on Wednesday broke Ian Healy's record for dismissals behind the stumps when he claimed his 396th victim.
The 30-year-old stumped Pakistani batsman Umar Gul for 12 on the third day of the first Test against Pakistan at the National Stadium in Karachi.
Boucher, who made his Test debut against Pakistan at Sheikhupura in 1997, has 378 catches and 18 stumpings from 103 Tests. He is regarded as one of the world's best keepers and is also a dependable batsman.
Healy, who retired in 1999, had 366 catches and 29 stumpings in 119 Tests.
(Article: Copyright © 2007 AFP)
- Australia in New Zealand 2016/17
- Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/17
- Desert Twenty20 2016/17
- England in India 2016/17
- ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier 2016/17
- Pakistan in Australia 2016/17
- South Africa Women in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in South Africa 2016/17
- United Arab Emirates Tri-series 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE