|Ground:||National Stadium, Karachi|
|Scorecard:||Pakistan v South Africa|
|Event:||South Africa in Pakistan 2007/08|
DateLine: 3rd October 2007
South African wicket-keeper Mark Boucher on Wednesday broke Ian Healy's record for dismissals behind the stumps when he claimed his 396th victim.
The 30-year-old stumped Pakistani batsman Umar Gul for 12 on the third day of the first Test against Pakistan at the National Stadium in Karachi.
Boucher, who made his Test debut against Pakistan at Sheikhupura in 1997, has 378 catches and 18 stumpings from 103 Tests. He is regarded as one of the world's best keepers and is also a dependable batsman.
Healy, who retired in 1999, had 366 catches and 29 stumpings in 119 Tests.
(Article: Copyright © 2007 AFP)
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE