|Ground:||National Stadium, Karachi|
|Scorecard:||Pakistan v South Africa|
|Event:||South Africa in Pakistan 2007/08|
DateLine: 3rd October 2007
South African wicket-keeper Mark Boucher on Wednesday broke Ian Healy's record for dismissals behind the stumps when he claimed his 396th victim.
The 30-year-old stumped Pakistani batsman Umar Gul for 12 on the third day of the first Test against Pakistan at the National Stadium in Karachi.
Boucher, who made his Test debut against Pakistan at Sheikhupura in 1997, has 378 catches and 18 stumpings from 103 Tests. He is regarded as one of the world's best keepers and is also a dependable batsman.
Healy, who retired in 1999, had 366 catches and 29 stumpings in 119 Tests.
(Article: Copyright © 2007 AFP)
- Asia Cup 2015/16
- Australia in New Zealand 2015/16
- England in South Africa 2015/16
- England Women in South Africa 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Australia 2015/16
- Netherlands in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- Scotland in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in India 2015/16
- West Indies Women in South Africa 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE