DateLine: 21st August 2008
Rawtenstall have signed New Zealander Jarrod Englefield as professional for the remaining six games of the season.
The 28 year-old opened the batting for Central Districts, playing his last match as captain in the State Championship Final in 2006 when he led his side to victory against Wellington.
Englefield has scored 3113 First-class runs at 34.6 with a highest score of 172 being the best of his three centuries since making his debut in 1998. He also bowls off spin.
Englefield has been playing in Holland and scored a century last weekend.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE