|Player:||RS Madugalle, EAR de Silva, Aleem Dar, BR Doctrove, BF Bowden|
|Event:||South Africa in Australia 2008/09|
DateLine: 11th December 2008
The International Cricket Council has announced the referee and umpires who will officiate in the upcoming Test series between Australia and South Africa.
Ranjan Madugalle from the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Match Referees will lead the playing control team for the series.
The first Test, which takes place in Perth from 17 to 21 December will be umpired by Asoka de Silva and Aleem Dar from the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Umpires.
The second Test will take place in Melbourne from 26 to 30 December and will feature on-field umpires Billy Doctrove from the Emirates Elite Panel and Dar.
The third Test, in Sydney from 3 to 7 January will be umpired by Billy Bowden, also from the Elite Panel, and de Silva.
Appointments for other upcoming series will be announced in due course.
Series match referee – Ranjan Madugalle
17-21 Dec – Australia v South Africa (Test), Perth – Asoka de Silva and Aleem Dar
26-30 Dec – Australia v South Africa (Test), Melbourne – Aleem Dar and Billy Doctrove
3-7 Jan – Australia v South Africa (Test), Sydney – Billy Bowden and Asoka de Silva
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- Australia in India 2016/17
- Australia Women in New Zealand 2016/17
- Bangladesh in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in India 2016/17
- Ireland in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in Australia 2016/17
- South Africa in New Zealand 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Australia 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE