|Player:||BC Lara, SC Ganguly, Inzamam-ul-Haq, ST Jayasuriya, SR Tendulkar, JH Kallis, RS Dravid, RT Ponting|
|Event:||South Africa in Australia 2008/09|
DateLine: 23rd January 2009
Jacques Kallis, when he completed his sixteenth run of his innings, entered the exclusive club of cricketers who have crossed the once impregnable barrier of 10,000 runs in limited overs . He has now joined Sachin Tendulkar of India, who currently sits on top of the pack, followed by Sanath Jayasuriya of Sri Lanka, Inzamam Ul Haq of Pakistan, Sourav Ganguly of India, Ricky Ponting the current Australian skipper, Rahul Dravid of India and Brian Lara of West Indies.
He is also only the fourth player in international cricket to complete another unique double of 10,000 runs and 100 wickets. Sanath Jayasuriya leads this list with 311 wickets while Kallis is placed second with 246 victims, Tendulkar follows him with 154 wickets and Ganguly is placed last with exactly 100 victims.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE