|Venue||Salisbury Sports Club, Salisbury on 26th, 27th, 28th February 1966 (3-day match)|
|Balls per over||6|
|Toss||No toss made|
|Points||Rhodesia 0; Western Province 0|
|Umpires||LS Everington, J Fletcher|
Twelfth men: C Hepker for Rhodesia
Twelfth men: CR McTavish of Mashonaland was appointed for Western Province as one of their twelve.
D le Roux, was injured during the match against Transvaal which preceded this one.
The teams turned up at the ground, but after almost a month of continuous rain play always looked unlikely as the ground was largely waterlogged. After an inspection of the pitch at 9.30 a.m. on the second morning of the match it was officially abandoned. Sources: South African Cricket Annual 1966, The Herald.
This page was created by the CricketArchive Oracles
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE