|Venue||Salisbury Sports Club, Salisbury on 26th, 27th, 28th February 1966 (3-day match)|
|Balls per over||6|
|Toss||No toss made|
|Points||Rhodesia 0; Western Province 0|
|Umpires||LS Everington, J Fletcher|
Twelfth men: C Hepker for Rhodesia
Twelfth men: CR McTavish of Mashonaland was appointed for Western Province as one of their twelve.
D le Roux, was injured during the match against Transvaal which preceded this one.
The teams turned up at the ground, but after almost a month of continuous rain play always looked unlikely as the ground was largely waterlogged. After an inspection of the pitch at 9.30 a.m. on the second morning of the match it was officially abandoned. Sources: South African Cricket Annual 1966, The Herald.
This page was created by the CricketArchive Oracles
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England in India 2016/17
- England Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- Pakistan Women in New Zealand 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
- West Indies Women in India 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE