|Venue||Salisbury Sports Club, Salisbury on 26th, 27th, 28th February 1966 (3-day match)|
|Balls per over||6|
|Toss||No toss made|
|Points||Rhodesia 0; Western Province 0|
|Umpires||LS Everington, J Fletcher|
Twelfth men: C Hepker for Rhodesia
Twelfth men: CR McTavish of Mashonaland was appointed for Western Province as one of their twelve.
D le Roux, was injured during the match against Transvaal which preceded this one.
The teams turned up at the ground, but after almost a month of continuous rain play always looked unlikely as the ground was largely waterlogged. After an inspection of the pitch at 9.30 a.m. on the second morning of the match it was officially abandoned. Sources: South African Cricket Annual 1966, The Herald.
This page was created by the CricketArchive Oracles
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in New Zealand 2015/16
- UAE Associates Matches 2015/16
- West Indies in Australia 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE