|Venue||Salisbury Sports Club, Salisbury on 26th, 27th, 28th February 1966 (3-day match)|
|Balls per over||6|
|Toss||No toss made|
|Points||Rhodesia 0; Western Province 0|
|Umpires||LS Everington, J Fletcher|
Twelfth men: C Hepker for Rhodesia
Twelfth men: CR McTavish of Mashonaland was appointed for Western Province as one of their twelve.
D le Roux, was injured during the match against Transvaal which preceded this one.
The teams turned up at the ground, but after almost a month of continuous rain play always looked unlikely as the ground was largely waterlogged. After an inspection of the pitch at 9.30 a.m. on the second morning of the match it was officially abandoned. Sources: South African Cricket Annual 1966, The Herald.
This page was created by the CricketArchive Oracles
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- Australia in India 2016/17
- Australia Women in New Zealand 2016/17
- Bangladesh in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in India 2016/17
- Ireland in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in Australia 2016/17
- South Africa in New Zealand 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Australia 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE