|Venue||Salisbury Sports Club, Salisbury on 26th, 27th, 28th February 1966 (3-day match)|
|Balls per over||6|
|Toss||No toss made|
|Points||Rhodesia 0; Western Province 0|
|Umpires||LS Everington, J Fletcher|
Twelfth men: C Hepker for Rhodesia
Twelfth men: CR McTavish of Mashonaland was appointed for Western Province as one of their twelve.
D le Roux, was injured during the match against Transvaal which preceded this one.
The teams turned up at the ground, but after almost a month of continuous rain play always looked unlikely as the ground was largely waterlogged. After an inspection of the pitch at 9.30 a.m. on the second morning of the match it was officially abandoned. Sources: South African Cricket Annual 1966, The Herald.
This page was created by the CricketArchive Oracles
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE