Player Oracle will help you find details for a player on CricketArchive.
The oracle will look for players containing the given player name,
so "row" will match "Brown", "Rowan", "Wybrow", etc.
If more than one player matches, the oracle will present you with a further page to make your choice of player.
Alternatively you can give a CricketArchive player number.
Beware - some searches can take a very long time -
this is frustrating for you and takes up our server resources.
Please try to restrict your search by use of all the fields.
Note: Players and teams can be matched in the following ways (the search ignores upper and lower case and so will match either):
|Exact Match||f johnson||(Default for teams) Fastest, but input must be correct. May return a list of players with the same name.|
|Starts With||f johns||May return a list of players all with initial "f" but with different surnames all starting "johns".|
|Contains||i botham||(Default for players) Slowest. Names returned may have surnames not starting "botham" or initials not containing "i".|
This page was created by the CricketArchive Oracles
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in New Zealand 2015/16
- UAE Associates Matches 2015/16
- West Indies in Australia 2015/16