|Event:||Pakistan in England 2010|
DateLine: 5th July 2010
Ryan Harris is the latest addition to the ever growing list of injury for the Australian side. Harris injured his right knee during the fifth and final ODI against England on Saturday and has been ruled out of the upcoming T20s and Tests against Pakistan.
Harris was the leading wicket-taker for Australia in the 5-match ODI series, claiming 10 wickets from the 4 games he played.
"Ryan Harris injured his right knee during the fifth one-day international against England," said Australia physio Alex Kountouris. "He will take no further part in the Twenty20 or Test matches against Pakistan in England and will return to Australia for further assessment."
Australia however, will be boosted by the return of Johnson who has recovered from an elbow injury.
Australia will play Pakistan in 2 T20s, the first which is on Monday.
- ICC Women's T20 World Cup Africa Region Qualifier 2021
- ICC World Cup League Two 2019 to 2023
- ICC World Cup Super League 2020 to 2022
- ICC World Test Championship 2021 to 2023
- India Women in Australia 2021/22
- New Zealand in Pakistan 2021/22
- New Zealand Women in England 2021
- South Africa Women in West Indies 2021
- Thailand Women in Africa 2021
- Zimbabwe in Ireland and Scotland 2021
View all Current Events CLICK HERE