DateLine: 29th November 2022
Todmorden have signed Australian Will Bosisto as professional for 2023.
The club signed Bosisto for the opening weeks of the 2022 season as a stand-in for Indian all rounder Atharva Taide.
Bosisto stayed on until the end of July after Taide failed to arrive.
In 20 innings for the club Bosisto scored 1338 runs at 95.6 with five centuries and eight half centuries.
He also took 45 wickets at 17.7 with a best of 5-37 a he took 18 catches.
Bosisto hit an unbeaten 136 in Todmorden's T20 record score of 301-4 against Haslingden.
In league matches, Bosisto hit 805 runs at 89.4 with four centuries and three half centuries.
He also took 33 wickets at 17.1 and held 13 catches.
A ankle injury sustained at Walsden prevented him batting or bowling in the match and it also caused him to miss what would have been his final game against Norden.
- Australia in India 2022/23
- England in South Africa 2022/23
- ICC Women's Twenty20 World Cup 2022/23
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2022/23
- New Zealand in India 2022/23
- Pakistan Women in Australia 2022/23
- Singapore Women in Cambodia 2022/23
- South Africa Women's International Twenty20 Tri-Series 2022/23
- West Indies in Zimbabwe 2022/23
View all Current Events CLICK HERE