|Player:||BC Broad, SA Bucknor, BF Bowden, RE Koertzen|
|Event:||New Zealand in Australia 2008/09|
DateLine: 17th November 2008
The International Cricket Council has made a change to the previously announced umpire appointments for the upcoming Test series in Australia.
Due to travel difficulties, Steve Bucknor of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Umpires will not be officiating in the two-match series between Australia v New Zealand due to begin on 20 November. He will be replaced by Rudi Koertzen, also of the Emirates Elite Panel, for both Tests.
All other appointments remain as previously advised.
Appointments for the other upcoming series will be announced in due course.
Series match referee Chris Broad
20-24 Nov Australia v New Zealand (Test), Brisbane Rudi Koertzen and Billy Doctrove
28 Nov-2 Dec Australia v New Zealand (Test), Adelaide Rudi Koertzen and Billy Doctrove
- England in Australia 2022/23
- England in Pakistan 2022/23
- ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2022/23
- ICC Men's T20 World Cup East Asia-Pacific Region Qualifier B 2022/23
- New Zealand Twenty20 Tri-Series 2022/23
- New Zealand Women in West Indies 2022/23
- South Africa in India 2022/23
- West Indies in Australia 2022/23
- Women's Asia Cup 2022/23
- Women's Twenty20 Pacific Cup 2022/23
View all Current Events CLICK HERE